Moonshots are audacious ideas that most people believe are impossible. If you believe something is impossible, it becomes impossible for you. Naveen Jain doesn’t believe in the impossible and this inspirational presentation from the Genius Network Annual Event explains why.
Naveen Jain is an entrepreneur and philanthropist driven to solve the world’s biggest challenges through innovation. A man who knows no limits, Naveen pushes big dreams into action, spurring massive cultural and technological change. His audacious vision and magnetic personality continually inspires others to follow what feels impossible.
Recorded LIVE at the Genius Network Annual Event.
For more about Viome and a free simple guide to the Microbiome, visit GeniusNetwork.com/Viome.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Naveen in this episode:
- Moonshots: The Big Idea Behind Innovations That Are Shaping Life On Planet Earth
- The biggest secret to growing 10x (even 100x) and positively transforming any industry
- Naveen talks about why he thinks _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is the most beautiful word in the English language
- Massive Abundance: How to solve our biggest problems through adaptation, personalization and gamification
- The kryptonite that messes up entrepreneurs (What to avoid so you can achieve your dreams)
- 2 secrets for getting through difficult situations and coming out the other side even stronger
- The key role our microbiome plays in our health (PLUS: The secret to being super healthy at 90!)
- Naveen shares why the biggest problems on earth are the biggest entrepreneurial opportunities
- The biggest difference between ‘selling something’ and ‘inspiring people to buy’
- What the most successful entrepreneurs know about impacting billions of people and changing the world
- One of the most effective ways to become 10x more persuasive and engage more people in your vision
- Naveen’s definition of “Success” and why entrepreneurs are going to be the next superpowers
- Moonshots are audacious ideas that most people believe are impossible. If you believe something is impossible, it becomes impossible for you.
- Everytime you start a company, ask yourself if it something that can improve the lives of a billion people. If not, it’s not a moonshot.
- If you had everything in life that wanted, what would you do? Do that thing today, and you will eventually get everything you want.
- You can never let someone else define who you are. You can not control the world, but you can control how you react to it.
- Life as an entrepreneur is like your heartbeat, filled with ups and downs.
- Never get too depressed when things are bad or too cocky when things are good. The season always changes.
- It’s easier to build something audacious than something mundane.
- When you are helpless, you will be victimized. This is the reason why the modern healthcare system is a destructive force that has to crash.
- When you refuse to take money from a venture capitalist, it’s like raising a red flag in front of a bull.
- Be informative and educational to inspire people to buy instead of selling to them.
- When you have a big vision, break it down into slices and execute on them in a way that keeps sight of the long term vision.
- Fall in love with your customer, not your product.
- The reason you get stuck in business is you are playing the short game.
- Don’t focus on what the world is, focus on what you want the world to be.
- If you can instill intellectual curiosity in your children, amazing things will happen.
- Entrepreneurs are going to be the next superpower.
- Major problems will not be solved by government, they will be solved by someone who says “I’m not going to take this anymore.”
- The current education system is obsolete, we need to create one that is adaptive and personalized and focuses on teaching the ability to learn instead of set skills.
- Scarcity is only a mindset, the world is truly abundant.
- Every problem is an opportunity to solve.
- As an entrepreneur, you will die from indigestion, not starvation. Don’t do too many things at once.
- There will always be people who say you can’t do something. Remove the negative people from your life.
- When it comes to your team, look for complimentary people. Not for someone just like you.
- Try not to get mired in the day to day operations, you won’t be able to maintain your vision in the trenches.
- Your health and behaviour entirely depends on your microbiome. If you can maintain your microbiome, you can be healthy at 90.
- Your genes do not determine who you are, gene expression is way more important.
- In the next 10 years, the trajectory of humanity will be completely unrecognizable.
The link in this post is an affiliate link and if you invest, Genius Network might earn a small commission or a pat on the back. We will most likely invest all proceeds into our recovery platform: www.GeniusRecovery.com