Are you getting sicker following mainstream advice? What if there was a simple vitamin that reduces your risk of all cancers?
Dr. Thaddeus Gala is a chiropractor dedicated to pursuing and promoting health as his professional life’s work in natural medicine.
Recorded live at the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dr. Gala in this episode:
- The two types of inflammation, how to determine what your inflammation score is, and why you should care…
- Where inflammation comes from and what it is costing you
- How we are getting sicker following mainstream advice
- Why moderation DOESN’T work when it comes to trying to balance out inflammation
- One vitamin reduces your risk of ALL cancers combined because it reduces your inflammation and cell tight junctions by 77%…
- How to reverse inflammation and extend your life
- Get THESE two tests done twice a year and eat THESE foods if you want to reduce inflammation and take care of your health
- Inflammation can cost you $11 million over the course of your life.
- Natural health care provides a way to be inflammation free in one to eight months.
- Inflammation is the root cause of most chronic disease.
- In 2002, the AHA and CDC issued a joint statement saying inflammation is the biggest driver of chronic disease of all types.
- HSCRP is the single best indicator to predict future chronic disease.
- 50% of people that have heart attacks have normal cholesterol.
- 90% of people that have heart attacks have chronic low grade inflammation.
- Inflammation is linked to nearly every disease but also low mental clarity.
- By the time you retire, you will have spent $125,000 out of pocket dealing with the health care effects of inflammation.
- In retirement, you will spend ⅔ of your wealth on health care costs.
- Approximately 72% of what we consume promotes inflammation.
- By getting the proper vitamin D levels appropriate it, you reduce your cancer risk by 77%.
- Grains are a major source of inflammation in the modern diet.
- Action steps include getting an HSCRP test and vitamin D test twice a year, increasing colorful vegetables, wild game and proteins.