The neuroscience is clear, we have untapped capacity that we have never seen before. There are 3 opportunities entrepreneurs often miss, they’re big, and Dr. Robert Cooper explains what you can do about them in this powerful episode of Genius Network.
Robert Cooper, Ph.D., is a neuroscientist, New York Times bestselling author (with over 4 million books sold), and a leading high-performance business strategist.
Recorded LIVE at the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Robert in this episode:
- Use THIS before every action you take and every interaction that matters to become clearer, more decisive, and become a better leader
- Robert shares how to be more effective and focused by working during your “prime time.”
- How to create immediate compelling value, trust, and engagement that other people can’t help but be attracted to.
- The Last Conversation: “If you knew you only had 1 hour to live, who would you call and what would you say?” (Robert shares an emotional story about the last conversation he had with his grandfather…)”
• The neuroscience is clear, we have untapped capacity that we have never seen before.
• Most entrepreneurs miss an opportunity called pre engagement or “pre”.
• Your brain is not your friend in this area, its hardwired nature misses pre.
• We have hardwired tendencies called braintraps that we can learn to work around and learn how to manage your brain.
• You can put a split second pause in before your major decisions that allow you to stop, pause, and reflect.
• Entrepreneurs intend on being at their best but they aren’t using the Apex Operating System, so their energy, focus, and effectiveness are scattered.
• It’s very rare that anyone’s energy or focus is at their very best.
• If you had to design your one of a kind blueprint for performing your very best, what would it look like?
• Create your Apex Operating System by starting with your prime time, the best natural time of day.
• Every minute inside your prime time is 2x to 100x more effective than minutes outside that time frame.
• You have to know and protect your prime time to make the most progress you can.
• Most entrepreneurs fail to create immediately compelling value.
• One question rules for every one of us: Is this interaction worth a piece of my life.
• Within three seconds, you will make a subconscious decision about whether you trust someone or not.
• Most people don’t care about your why, they care about how you uniquely do what you do that will be most valuable to them.
• What visual glimpse would you use to convey your unique value?
• Conveying a visual glimpse can be the most powerful connection tool of all for the brain, heart, and gut.
• Aim for the greatest significance in the least time in everything you do, the world needs you.