John Dwyer has a proven 5-point marketing system for delivering the unexpected.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from John in this episode:
- The Institute of WOW: A proven 5-step system for delivering the unexpected
- How to take your prospects eyes off of price and have them begging to do business with you
- A marketing method John used to drive 100,000 visitors to an online website in 3 days
- How to use sweepstakes to skyrocket the number of prospects that do business with you
- The Problem-Solutions Formula that works to attract and convert your ideal clients
- Every speaker has a term for their solution, John’s is the Wheel of WOW.
- The very first thing you should do is identify your most profitable target audience. You’re looking for the right message to market match.
- The only people good at marketing on price is Walmart.
- Most people think they have a Unique Selling Point but they don’t.
- Quick tip for running a sweepstakes contest: Cash wins everytime.
- Building in an artificial WOW into your business can change the game and removes the focus on price.
- Point out a problem and then propose the solution. Show them the bad and how they can get to the good.
- Be different online. The most important page on your website is your home page.
- Your home page should have a benefit driven headline, a welcome video, three to five of the biggest benefits of dealing with your business, and testimonial videos.
- To build a repetitive trade into your business, you have to collect your customer’s data. Most offline businesses don’t bother.
- If you’re going to use a celebrity to promote your business, make sure they are a part of your business, not just slapped on the label.