Showing up with passion and excitement is not enough if you want to become a market leader. Are you making these thought leader mistakes?
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Vickie in this episode:
- Three mistakes thought leaders make that derail their efforts (and how to fix them)
- Why showing up with passion and excitement is not enough if you want to become a market leader
- 3 strategic ways to unearth gold hidden inside your business and use it to create more buyers
- How to stand out from the competition in a crowded market and differentiate your brand
- Don’t be just another voice in a crowded marketplace.
- Thought leadership is a strategy to use your perspective, insights, and brilliance to influence your buyers.
- Your goal is to stake yourself out in a crowded market.
- If we don’t pay attention to the marketplace, the marketplace won’t pay attention to us.
- Everyone has a different marketplace, your marketplace are your best clients but it’s also where your competition resides.
- There are too many options for most buyers.
- The marketplace runs on visceral emotion and is not logical. You must have the one thing that people will point to and say “I want more of that.”
- Mistake #1: Just be me. Many people believe just showing up is enough. They are assuming they have no competition and their passion and excitement will be enough.
- Ask yourself “What can you redefine?”
- Mistake #2: Get famous first. Don’t be cool and expendable. Sharpen your message and define your role in the conversation.
- Mistake #3: Here I am, listen to my story. Use your story as a springboard to articulate what you stand for now.
- Everybody has gold, but you have to unearth it because the marketplace will not do it for you.