Science of Human Actions, Reactions & Interactions with Kathy Kolbe at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Can you imagine a world where you go into work every day and you trust everyone around you to do what they need to do? The real sign of having growth in your organization is when you welcome in and work with a diversity of instincts.
Kathy Kolbe offers the science on making all this possible.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Kathy in this episode:
- How to foster a more trusting organization and take your team to the next level
- The key to experiencing more freedom, respect and growth in your life and business
- Kathy shares how to maximize your unique abilities and eliminate stress at work
- A method for discovering the stress points in relationships and exactly what to do about them
- The real sign of having growth in your organization is when you welcome in and work with a diversity of instincts.
- Can you imagine a world where you go into work every day and you trust everyone around you to do what they need to do?
- Can you imagine a world where your spouse understands you and doesn’t expect you to be anything other than who you are?
- We have to imagine this because for many people this is not the reality. Our healthcare and education systems largely ignore individual needs.
- What freedom do you need at work? What would stress you out if you didn’t have that freedom?
- The worst economic mess is for our kids to grow up having no idea who they are, switching majors all the time while racking up debt and wasting time.
- You deserve to know what freedom you need to thrive.
- When you get the A to A Kolbe, it will tell you where the stress points in your relationship are and what to do about it.
- There is no excuse for not meeting the individualized conative needs of each student.
- User the Kolbe in your community and business, and then help change the way we approach people as true individuals.