Is there a “right way” to set goals and connect with the right people? Rita discovered these truths from Dustin Hoffman, Muhammad Ali, and Aristotle Onassis and is about to share them with you.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Rita in this episode:
- The right way to set goals and connect with the right people
- What Rita discovered from Dustin Hoffman and Muhammad Ali about power and success
- How to really get what you want and achieve your dreams
- The one thing business magnate Aristotle Onassis said he would do different if he lived his life over again
- Before you’re born, you’re given a purpose for your life. Less than 3% of people know their purpose.
- Even celebrities are insecure.
- Your association with other people is very powerful. One pessimist will pull ten optimists down easier than ten optimists will pull one pessimist up.
- You have 86,400 seconds in every day and how you use them is vitally important.
- The how will come to you when decide what it is that you want.
- The world steps aside for those who know where they are going.
- Adventure is when you leave your comfort zone. Decide what you want, and then decide what you will give up to get it.
- Your net worth is the result of your network.
- We live our lives listening to people who haven’t achieved, telling us not to bother trying.
- Be very careful not to turn your power over to someone more messed up than you.
- Muhammad Ali became the world’s greatest boxer because he believed he was the greatest.
- If you don’t have hope in your life, it’s like being on a journey with no destination.
- You are here with a purpose.