Megan’s father asked her question when she was 14 years old that changed her life forever.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Megan in this episode:
- Why Megan wrote her new book “Give A Shift: 10 Simple Steps To An Abundant Life”
- The question Megan’s father asked her when she was 14 years old that changed her life forever…
- Bust Through The Bullshifts: Five common myths many people live their lives by and how to break through them
- 10 steps for creating a life that is bigger, better and more abundant than you ever dreamed possible
- When Megan was 14 years old, she was bullied relentlessly and it was then that her father asked her a question that changed her life forever.
- Are you going to let this experience define the rest of your life?
- Megan created an illusion of herself in order to “prove” the bullies wrong and chased material success.
- Many people are living their lives believing in at least one of five serious mirages.
- We believe that life is a series of good or bad events, that some people are just lucky.
- We believe that to get anything in life we have to compete fiercely for it.
- We believe that the world is conspiring against us and not for us.
- We believe our thoughts do not shape our reality.
- We talk ourselves out of wanting what we desire and try to trick ourselves into believing that it won’t exist.
- Bullying is essentially causing someone else shame in order to coerce them into doing what the bully wants.
- You have to bust through the bullshifts to reach a mindset of abundance.
- A story not shared is selfish.
- Common sense is common only if you practice it.
- The ten step process begins with giving gratitude. How many people prime their brains to be grateful every day?
- Incorporate meditation into your life. Meditation will become your best friend, the busier you are, the more you need meditation. Meditation is good not only for us, it’s good for communities.
- Visualization, Affirmations, and Articulating your vision.
- Stop the negativity. The amount of negativity around us is astonishing, it permeates us and is poison.
- Help and serve others. Service is like miracle-gro for your life.
- Invest in intentional thought. We have 70,000 thoughts in a single day, when you can direct your thoughts you can manifest abundance in your life.
- Foster continuous learning.
- Transmit thoughts of love, we are expressions of love.
- The effect of this practice has improved virtually every area of Megan’s life. These steps help you become the very best version of yourself that you can be.
- Don’t wait to begin the process. It’s impossible to have a worse day once you begin practicing these steps. Make them a part of your daily maintenance, just like brushing your teeth.