How would you like to change your life, experience more joy, and impact the lives of people around you? Here’s Genius Network Member Joe Foley with a few thoughts on the poem “The Dash.”
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe Foley in this episode:
- Joe reads a poem that will cause you to reflect on what matters most in your life…
- 18 strategies you can use every day to make a difference with your life
- Joe acknowledges four Genius Network Members that have greatly impacted him
- How to change your life, experience more joy and impact the lives of people around you
- Picture your tombstone, the dash between your birthday and the day you die is the life you have managed to live.
- Starting today, starting now you have an opportunity to enjoy your dash and to make it one worth living.
- Life is not a race to 10x your business, it’s an art project to 10x your life.
- Enjoy your senses, tastes, and pleasures, but the most important point is to share your joy with others.
- Never let a day go by where you are not grateful.
- Don’t be a sourpuss entrepreneur, someone who can’t be alive or present for the benefit of everyone around you.
- Do something for others with no expectation for something in return.
- Don’t think your shit doesn’t stink.
- Target a small time increase each day to be a slightly better person to the people you meet and encounter.
- Have a daily impact on others.
- “Starting today, starting now, I will focus on my dash daily.”