The Dash: How To Make A Difference With Your Life with Joe Foley at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
How would you like to change your life, experience more joy, and impact the lives of people around you? Here’s Genius Network Member Joe Foley with a few thoughts on the poem “The Dash.”
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe Foley in this episode:
- Joe reads a poem that will cause you to reflect on what matters most in your life…
- 18 strategies you can use every day to make a difference with your life
- Joe acknowledges four Genius Network Members that have greatly impacted him
- How to change your life, experience more joy and impact the lives of people around you
- Picture your tombstone, the dash between your birthday and the day you die is the life you have managed to live.
- Starting today, starting now you have an opportunity to enjoy your dash and to make it one worth living.
- Life is not a race to 10x your business, it’s an art project to 10x your life.
- Enjoy your senses, tastes, and pleasures, but the most important point is to share your joy with others.
- Never let a day go by where you are not grateful.
- Don’t be a sourpuss entrepreneur, someone who can’t be alive or present for the benefit of everyone around you.
- Do something for others with no expectation for something in return.
- Don’t think your shit doesn’t stink.
- Target a small time increase each day to be a slightly better person to the people you meet and encounter.
- Have a daily impact on others.
- “Starting today, starting now, I will focus on my dash daily.”