Throw away your business cards and start marketing like a Rockstar – with a book.
Craig Duswalt is the creator of Rockstar Marketing and Rock Your Life. His background includes touring with Guns N’ Roses, as Axl Rose’s personal assistant.
Recorded Live at the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Craig in this episode:
- Why you should throw away your business cards and create your own personal book to really set yourself apart from your competition.
- How to write 6 simple yet powerful books in a day or less.
- There are many ways to market a book…but what is the most incredible book marketing tip EVER? Find out in this talk.
- Five hilarious and creative strategies you can use to sell your book.
- Never use business cards again, if you’ve got a book, use it.
- If you want to be a Rockstar in your business, stop handing out cards and hand out books instead.
- One little tweak can change everything in your business.
- There are six kinds of books that you can write now that you can use to promote your business.
- Number one: a book of quotes. Google your fifty favorite quotes, give them the credit and put your name and picture on the front.
- Number two: Write a book on your program.
- Number three: write a book of quick bullet point tips.
- Number four: take your podcasts and transcribe them, then repurpose them into a book.
- Number five: take your 25 top blog posts and put them together into a book.
- Number six: write a compilation book. Write one chapter and then get your colleagues to write a chapter each.
- There are a number of ways you can help get your books out, including: getting a rockstar pissed off, putting a real estate sign in front of your house and selling your books instead, putting 47 stamps on an envelope with your book in it, acknowledging everyone you know in the book, calling libraries, and leaving your books all over the seats of an airplane.
- Be innovative and get creative.