Do you know the single best way of solving ANY problem in the world? Joe Polish shares this and more in this quick episode of Genius Network.
Recorded live at the Genius Network Annual event.
Joe Polish is President of Piranha Marketing Inc., creator of Genius Network and co-founder of the 10xTalk and I Love Marketing podcasts.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe in this episode:
- The most impactful conversation Joe ever had that changed the course of his life and one of the most important lessons he ever learned
- One area of your business you can automate that makes your business E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun)
- By doing THIS one thing, Joe went from a small $2,300/month carpet cleaning company to making $12,300/month…
- The single best way of solving ANY problem in the world (Joe learned this secret from one of the top copywriters in the world)
- Why you’re just one 10-Minute Talk away from 10x bigger results in your business and life
- In 1992, Joe Polish was so broke he was paying to work as a carpet cleaner.
- If you don’t have any money and a pile of debt, it’s really hard to have fun.
- Joe had the opportunity to talk to a wealthy real estate investor and got some very important advice.
- If there are other people making money in the business you’re in, and you’re not, there is nothing wrong with the business you’re in, there is something wrong with you.
- When the student is ready, the teacher appears.
- Joe learned that he needed to develop fundamental business skills if he wanted his business to work.
- If there is any area of your business that is worth automating, it’s not inventory or your database, it’s your marketing. If you can replicate the selling parts of your company, that’s what brings in the money.
- Gary Halbert taught Joe that he needed to “Can and Clone” himself.
- You can be the greatest salesperson in the world but you are still limited by the clock. With the right sales letter, you can talk to millions of people.
- You can strategically install ELF marketing in your business, just start with one piece at a time.
- You are one ten minute talk away from a total breakthrough and transforming your business.