Kevin Harrington created the product success stories of Tony Little, Jack Lalanne, George Foreman, and many more…
In this short presentation from the Genius Network Annual Event he explains how it happened, and how you can do the same.
Kevin Harrington is the founder of As Seen On TV and has starred in the hit tv series Shark Tank.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Kevin in this episode:
- How Kevin went from being a business broker to helping create public success stories like Arnold Morris (Ginsu Knives), Tony Little ($300M in sales), Jack Lalanne (The Jack Lalanne Juicer), George Foreman ($137M with the George Foreman Grill), and many more…
- How YOU can go public: Forget IPO (Initial Public Offering) and start thinking IPU (The Intellectual Property of YOU)
- The 3 most important secrets for knowing if your idea is going to be a huge success (or a flop), creating the perfect pitch, and creating an empire
- 30 years ago, Kevin discovered Arnold Morris at a home show selling Ginsu Knives. He took Arnold, put him in front of a camera and put his pitch on television. His presentation generated $26,000 in sales for $800 of cost.
- There is 28 million small businesses today, there about six million new businesses that start every year, but only 300 businesses will have an IPO.
- The principles of the Intellectual Property of You are how you go from making a living to making a lot of money.
- There are three quick steps to taking You public.
- In the discover step, does your idea solve a problem, ease a pain, or improve an existing business model.
- Demonstrate involves creating the perfect pitch. You have to tease, seize, please, and then prove it.
- Idea to empire is how you Dominate. New media is an opportunity to reach larger audiences than ever before.