Jennifer and Jessica Carroll, a mother-daughter powerhouse duo, work in the fast-paced media industry but know the value of maintaining their health through a close, personal loss. They’ve inspired thousands of highly motivated entrepreneurs to get– and maintain – their health so they can live long, large, and impactful lives.
In this episode, Jennifer and Jessica share the story of Phil Carroll, their late husband and father. He was a successful entrepreneur who seemed unstoppable – until he wasn’t. In this episode, you won’t get tactical business advice, but rather a life-lesson that every entrepreneur needs to hear.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jennifer and Jessica in this episode:
- Beyond Invincible: How To Live Large, Live Long and Leave A Profound Legacy
- Why being proactive about your health is critical to living a successful entrepreneurial life
- Valuing Your Health: How to avoid spending your health creating your wealth
- The story of Phil Carroll and the lessons you can learn from him that could transform your life
- Do you want to be unstoppable? Do THIS to live the life you desire and deserve
- ONE THING you can do to add time your life and your loved ones lives
- Entrepreneurs tend to care about everything else first.
- Phil Carroll lived large – but he didn’t live long
- If you want to be unstoppable, follow the Live Long, Live Large principles.
- Our health is priceless.
- It’s important to go to the doctor and monitor your health.
- Be healthy for yourself, but for your loved ones, too.
- Think about what you would pay for more time if you knew it would run out.
- Consider the things you want to live for and use them as inspiration to be healthy.
- Suck it up and get checked!