Imagine having a process for virtually everything you do in your business so everything is documented and automated. When you have this, if a key person ever leaves your company, new team members can easily step right in and follow the process that is in place. Ultimately, this is what you need to make your business really work for you – and Nick Sonnenberg is an expert in process documentation and automation.
Nick’s company, “Leverage,” has processed thousands of applicants and hired hundreds of people. In this episode, Nick is going to show you his hiring process and how you can use it to optimize and automate your own. This is the same process Nick used to bootstrap his business from zero to $1M in the first year.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Nick in this episode:
The automated hiring process Nick used to bootstrap his business from zero to over $1 million in one year.
3 simple steps for quickly creating a well-defined process around almost any task you want automated.
The power of processes to alleviate risks, spark breakthrough innovations and save you time and money.
A step-by-step way to set up processes and systems that simplify your business and life.
- All entrepreneurs have processes whether they realize it or not.
- Risks are mitigated when processes are in place.
- Simple checklists decrease risk in surgery by 20%.
- Processes spark innovation because fresh eyes can see fresh improvements.
- Processes save time and money; you can even automate tasks that don’t require a person.
- The value of a 2-minute pitch video during the application process is huge; it allows you to determine a good fit without a lengthy phone call.
- Testing an applicant before bringing them onboard can help you make a decision.
- By creating a process for hiring, you massively cut the time it takes someone to get hired.
- You know a process is well-documented if another member of your team can follow it and get the same result.