Why Online Reviews Matter, How to Get Them and How They Can Increase Your Revenue with Randy Garn at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Randy Garn, creator of Skipio, has worked with thousands of companies to generate over 1.4 million online customer reviews. Raving online reviews are critical when looking to increase your revenue – and Randy knows the strategy to get them.
In this episode, Randy explains how we’ve shifted our currency of trust and why the small-town mentality exists on the world wide web. He’ll reveal a referral strategy that’s sure to get you great reviews that’ll improve and increase your business. In this episode, you’ll get hard facts that point to the truth: online reviews matter.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Randy in this episode:
- Skipio Reviews: Why online reviews matter, how to get them and how they can increase your revenue
- What Randy has discovered from generating 1.73 million online reviews for thousands of his customers…
- How to reduce your lead cost by more than 42% (PLUS: What one business did with reviews that generated $2 million!)
- The 3 most important factors when it comes to getting online reviews for you and your company
- A simple technique for stopping a negative review from being posted online…
- How to use online reviews to bring in thousands, hundreds of thousands, even MILLIONS of dollars in additional revenue
- What to do on Google, Facebook, Amazon and Yelp to massively increase how much consumers trust your business
- Joe and Randy were in San Diego recently and found a restaurant based on reviews they found online.
- We trust strangers more than we trust our government or companies; just look at bitcoin and Yelp!
- Small-town mentality is prevalent in online review communities.
- We’ve shifted the currency of trust.
- Quality, quantity, and how recently it was posted matter when looking at online reviews.
- Use a referral strategy to get good reviews and new business.
- A dentist Randy recently helped is getting great reviews and multiple walk-ins per day.
- Asking for reviews has never been easier; they matter, so get it done!
- Online reviews are getting more and more relevant – just see the statistics.