5 Strategies To Maximize Social Media with Trent Shelton at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Trent Shelton has 7.1 million followers on Facebook, 1.2 million on Instagram, and equally impressive numbers across the other social media platforms. He’s used these numbers to take his business to the next level and explains how you can do the same.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Trent in this episode:
- 5 Strategies To Maximize Social Media and Reach Millions of People Online
- The best way to spread your message worldwide and take your business to the next level
- A smart strategy for engaging with people and keeping raving fans with your forever
- One of the most effective ways to create inspiring content that draws people to you
- If you want to build your social media following, go to influencers pages and do THIS ONE THING…
- Humanize: The way to turn social media numbers into a brand name for yourself
- Trent reveals the #1 thing that will help you sell more than almost anything else
- One action you can take that helps people see you as more credible and trustworthy online
- You don’t need to game the system. Here’s how to organically build your social media following…
- How to beat the social media algorithms every time (even when the algorithms change)
- The secret to creating a tight-knit community of followers who share your message with the world
- NFL stands for National Football League, but it can also stand for Not For Long.
- You can beat the algorithm, it takes you being who you are as a person.
- Your gift is you, you don’t have to game the system.
- Create a community, turn those numbers into names. When someone comes into your funnel, make those people part of your family.
- Create incredible content that comes from you. Understand your magnet and what draws people to you. Ask your followers why they follow you.
- Realness will impact, realness will connect.
- Create a genuine connection. Don’t be a robot when you are human. Humanize your brand and your social media page. Answer messages and respond to comments.
- When your followers feel cared about, they will advocate for you.
- If you want to impact lives on a whole other level, you have to operate from the heart rather than the head.
- Engagement is key. Go to someone that follows you and comment on their post. When someone sees that you actually care to respond, they will follow you forever.
- Create consistency. Consistency will bring you to a place of greatness. When you are consistent you become reliable, when you are reliable you become trustworthy. Post at least once a day.
- Make them answer the phone. Focus on impact rather than numbers, and people will tune in when you go live.
- The share button is your three way, when someone shares your stuff they are bringing you to a whole other world that may not know you.
- Your personality will sell more than anything else. Masks will wear off eventually.
- Remind yourself why you do what you do. When you figure out your purpose, the journey will always reveal the how.