How would you like a simple way to sell anything to anybody – even if you don’t know what you’re selling?
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit GeniusNetwork.com/115.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Michael Bernoff in this episode:
- One of Michael’s most powerful “framing” techniques you can use to sell more of your products and services
- 2 things you MUST do if you’re going to successfully sell people and have them agree with you
- What to do to grow your business, enhance your reputation and make a difference in the world around you
- How to harness the power of influence to convert more prospects to buyers and increase your sales
- A technique any entrepreneur can use to make more money and create happier customers
- Influence is the number one ingredient to rapid conversions and increasing sales.
- You have to get four numbers to align to get someone more interested in what you’re doing without getting into what your product does.
- Your job as an influencer is to get people to make a decision.
- The first step is to get people’s attention and to get alignment with them. Ask a question and make a statement at the beginning of your conversation that you know they will agree with. “You know know what the biggest problem with _____ is today?”
- People prefer to talk about bad things instead of good things.
- When someone is overwhelmed, they typically have trouble making decisions. When they have trouble making decisions, they lose confidence, when they lose confidence, they lose money.
- As an influencer, you want to take someone down a path that they create in their mind. Get them to buy into a path they have already been down before.
- Use the four step formula to move people down the path and to create alignment. Once you are aligned, selling is easy.