Winning Is In Your Mind; There is Nothing More Powerful Than A Changed Mind with Naveen Jain at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Is success just in your own mind? Science and technology are not destinations, just tools in your toolbelt.
Many attendees of our Genius Network Annual Event say this presentation from Naveen Jain is one of their favorites. And we are thrilled to share it with you.
If you want to meet Naveen in person, join us at our Genius Network Annual Event this November in Phoenix, AZ.
Naveen Jain founded multiple businesses since moving to the US from India. He is on the board of directors at Singularity University, a trustee on the xPrize Foundation board & the CEO of Moon Express.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Naveen Jain in this episode:
- The surprising secret to building a successful business
- Why treating your employees like children can positively change your life
- How to become happier now with this one simple mind shift
- Where true fulfillment comes from
- What to do as a parent to transform the relationship you have with your kids
- The inspiring journey that has led Naveen to help people around the world
- How to find deeper meaning and significance in your life
- Success is in your mind.
- You do not want to give control of your happiness to someone else.
- We all forget in our pursuit to become successful that we still have to become significant.
- Generosity is in our DNA, when we were in tribes long ago we realized that if we didn’t take care of each other we would all die.
- We are constantly trying to play tricks on our minds and our customer’s minds. The only way to build a true relationship is by treating employees and others like you would your child.
- Trust and safety are how you build long-term relationships.
- As a parent, you have to think about what is really important and what lessons you can impart to your child that are significant.
- Fulfillment only comes from truly caring about others.
- Human resources is badly named, humans are not resources.
- Science and technology are not destinations, just tools in your toolbelt.
- If you are willing to die for your children, be willing to live for them. Give them your time and make them your priority.