Would you like to lose 7 pounds, safely, in 1 week? What if there were 5 simple steps you can take to lose weight this year? Do you know the one thing that stops hunger and keeps you healthy?
Jorge Cruise is a leading fitness trainer and a renowned weight loss coach. Committed to helping people live their healthiest lives, Cruise has become the #1 best selling fitness author of all time with over 30 books in 16 languages, with more than eight million books in print.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jorge Cruise in this episode:
- 5 simple steps you can take to lose weight this year
- How to safely lose 7 pounds in 1 week!
- The most effective way to exercise: ___ minutes of _____ daily (PLUS: One secret to trigger your body’s belly fat burning mechanisms)
- Avoid eating this food in the morning if you want to lose weight
- The one thing that stops hunger and keeps you healthy
- What people who lose weight most efficiently do differently
- Increase your energy by eating a______ b____ p_______ for lunch and dinner
- Could it be unhealthy to be vegan? The truth may surprise you…
- Rule #1 is knowing that all calories count. If you cut calories, you will lose weight and you have to customize your diet for your body size.
- Hunger is the number one thing we fear when we go on a diet.
- Rule #2 is take on the vegan diet but only for the morning, by lunch time your done.
- Research is showing that the Atkins diet is not the best method to lose weight.
- High volume, low calorie food is what the vegan diet is all about.
- You can have 8 Dorito’s or you can eat 20 strawberries, both contain 100 calories.
- Rule #3 is automate your meal preparation.
- Make breakfast easy and simple, a protein shake is a great option.
- Rule #4 is always eat a protein heavy, animal based lunch and dinner. If you don’t you will lower your b12 levels and will lose energy.
- Become a part time vegan.
- Rule #5 is you have to move your body at least once a day. Your body was meant to stand, not to sit all the time.
- 20 minutes of cardio where you are breathing deep is the base. High intensity interval training has been proven to track and burn belly fat.