Genius Network Founder, Joe Polish, co-authored a book with New York Times Bestselling Authors Anna David, Hal Elrod & Honorée Corder entitled “The Miracle Morning For Addiction Recovery: Letting Go of Who You’ve Been for Who You Can Become“. It hit #1 in multiple categories at Amazon on the first day of release.
In this episode, Anna David joins Joe and they discuss why they wrote it, their definitions of addiction, habits that lead to healthy recovery, and more.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe and Anna in this episode:
- Why Joe Polish and Anna David co-wrote “The Miracle Morning for Addiction Recovery”
- One of the key elements to healing addiction and transforming your life
- What you should do if you or someone you love is struggling with addiction
- S.A.V.E.R.S.: 6 secrets that can improve your morning and ensure you have a great day
- Anna and Joe define what addiction is and the habits that lead to healthy recovery