Overcoming Procrastination and Achieving Your Goals With Benjamin Hardy And Sam Qurashi. Listen in as Joe, a brilliant psychologist and Medium.com’s number one author discuss the desire for perfection, thought leaders, controlling your emotions and more.
Captured live before the 2017 Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Benjamin and Sam in this episode:
- Joe, Ben and Sam discuss what stops people from moving forward and achieving their goals
- How to overcome procrastination, feelings of uncertainty and the desire for perfection
- Education Over Medication: The problem with medication and what we can do about it
- How to make connections no one else makes and solve problems no one else can solve
- The rarely talked about difference between “Thought Leaders” and “Results Leaders”
- A samurai technique you can use to better direct and control your mind and emotions
- You always need to have the beginner’s mind if you want to be an entrepreneur.
- It’s always easier to deal with someone else’s problem than dealing with your own.
- Every person who is an expert on the mind is tackling it in a different way.
- Looking with more than one perspective can allow you to see connections that no one else can see.
- Medication can become a biological crutch that prevents the brain from adapting to stress.
- The lizard brain is what stops you from creating.
- There is a level where you have content but you wait until you make it better or perfect, but it will never be perfect. You have to commit yourself at some point.
- Once you launch, you will always realize that it could have been better. There is never a perfect situation or time.
- If you don’t do what needs to be done, it will never get done.
- You will learn just as much about your craft trying to sell it, than you would doing the research.
- Anyone can come up with great thoughts. Results are what matter.
- The market will tell you if you are on the right track.
- The goal is not to just have people follow you.
- Visiting multiple locations with someone you’ve just met accelerates rapport.
- When you focus on something, it becomes more important to you.
- The mind doesn’t believe what you know, it believes what you feel.
- You need to be congruent in order to achieve a goal.