Outsell, Outmanage, Outmotivate And Outnegotiate Your Competition with Harvey Mackay.
Discover the 6 word secret to building a high level network of indispensable contacts, the importance of integrity in business, how to unleash more creativity than you ever thought possible, and more.
Harvey Mackay is a multiple NY Times Bestseller, and his books have sold over 10 million copies including the legendary How to Swim with the Sharks without Being Eaten Alive.
Recorded live at the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Harvey in this episode:
- The 6 word secret to building a high level network of indispensable contacts
- How to outsell, out-manage, out-motivate and out-negotiate your competition
- Ideas, concepts and tools you can use to become excellent even when you’re already successful
- The importance of having integrity in business and in life
- Harvey shares the funny thing that happened to him while having dinner with Larry King and Muhammad Ali
- How to unleash more creativity than you ever thought possible
- The most important secret to selling more, gaining a competitive advantage and creating lifelong success
- Success is a predetermined plan, carrying it out over a long period time, and having a good time doing it 3:14
- Put everyone you meet in a file and find a creative way to stay in touch. 3:29
- “Dig your well before you are thirsty.” -Harvey Mackay 5:29
- Speakers are great, the people around you are more important. 5:39
- There is no correlation between creativity and IQ 6:34
- Don’t be boring or predictable, the Larry King story. 6:59
- “People don’t care how much you know about them once they realize how much you care about them.” -Harvey Mackay 9:44
- You can’t know enough about your customers or employees. 11:34
- Always act like your mother is watching. 12:39
- “If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.” -Harvey Mackay 14:29