Joe Polish presents a conversation with two true game changers: Dan Sullivan and Peter Diamandis. Topics covered include: how to buy back your time, focus on your most important activities and multiply your entrepreneurial impact, 2 crucial mindsets for generating massive opportunities, 10x’ing your future, how to redesign your brain and health so you live beyond 100 years old, and more.
Dan Sullivan is the co-founder of Strategic Coach, author of over 30 publications, a visionary, innovator, and gifted conceptual thinker. Dan has over 35 years’ experience as a highly regarded consultant, strategic planner, and coach to entrepreneurial individuals and groups.
Peter Diamandis is the founder and chairman of the XPrize Foundation, co-founder of Human Longevity INC, co-founder of Singularity University, co-founder of Planetary Resources, co-founder of Space Adventures and Zero-Gravity Corporation, as well as a New York Times Bestselling Author of Abundance – The Future is Better than You Think and BOLD – How to go Big, Create Wealth & Impact the World.
Recorded LIVE at the 2017 Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan and Peter in this episode:
- Why Peter refers to Dan and Joe as two of the most generous people on the planet
- Peter reveals the story behind the Abundance movement and how you can create more abundance in your life
- How to buy back your time, focus on your most important activities and multiply your entrepreneurial impact
- Dan shares 2 crucial mindsets for generating massive opportunities and 10x’ing your future
- 100 Is The New 60: How to redesign your brain and health so you live beyond 100 years old
- Dan and Peter give their best advice for building yourself into a better entrepreneur
- The 25-Year Framework: A unique time relationship that can change your life
- We’re going to create more wealth in the next 10 years than the entire past century. Peter shares what YOU can do to put yourself in the jet stream of this coming wealth boom…
- Entrepreneurial insights into cryptocurrency and blockchain (How you can take advantage of them)
- Capableism: Dan and Peter discuss a more useful definition of capitalism
- Peter and Dan talk about their vision for the future and how it can transform the world
- Everything that we used to think of as scarce has become more and more abundant.
- Technology is enabling abundance that we have never seen before.
- We are heading towards a massively all electric economy.
- There is very little that is truly scarce in this world.
- Healthcare and education will eventually go to zero cost.
- If you can focus on the center of who you are and where your unique ability is, you will increase your impact exponentially.
- Human ingenuity and production is a source of energy for the planet as well.
- Once you digitize your products and services, they see a period of slow growth before becoming truly disruptive.
- 4.5 billion people will come online in the next 6 years. They are all going to want healthcare, education, insurance, and banking.
- The Forbes 500 list will look radically different in the next 10 years.
- There are two mindsets that are in short supply: Gratitude and Generosity.
- You won’t have to worry about competing because there will be so many opportunities for collaboration.
- The singularity is approaching, according to many, in as few as 25 years from now.
- The pace of change is accelerating.
- Every industry will change dramatically in the next 10 years.
- Commitment has a compounding effect.
- Bitcoin and blockchain technology will have major impact on society in the next 6 to 12 months.
- The more the blockchain is being used, the more the value of Bitcoin will increase.
- Every thought in your head is geared towards when you believe you will eventually die.
- If you go to a hospital because something is wrong with you, it didn’t happen that morning. It’s been going on for months or years.
- We are heading into a world where we will become the CEO’s of our own health.
- Capitalism is actually the constant increase of cooperation amongst strangers.
- As an entrepreneur, your job is to find a problem and fix it, and your ability to solve problems has never been greater.
- Once you know what drives you on this planet, you will become unleashed.
- Whatever you’re most passionate about, build it out into an entrepreneurial marketplace and extend it out for 25 years.
- Each and every one of us has a moon shot that can change the world.
- Being an entrepreneur is a life sentence.
- To be a functioning entrepreneur you have be comfortable with being in charge while not being in control.
- Don’t aim to live a complete life, a finished bucket list is a sign to the universe to take the parts back.
- We limit ourselves by extending our past into the future in a linear fashion.
- Are you doing the most important thing that you can be doing? Who do you want to be a hero to?
- Going 10x bigger means letting go of the past.