The #1 strategy for being ultra successful? What if it came from the founder of a billion dollar company?
Tom Bilyeu is the co-founder of Quest Nutrition, the second fastest growing private company on the Inc 5000 in 2014.
Recorded LIVE at the Genius Network Annual Event
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Tom in this episode:
- This founder of a billion dollar company wasn’t always confident and growth oriented.
- Tom shares what held him back from reaching his full potential early on in his career.
- Two keys that separate the “ultra successful” from the “average”.
- Discover what the movie “The Matrix” has to do with how you are currently living your life.
- The #1 strategy for being ultra successful according to the founder of a billion dollar company
- Tom is not a born entrepreneur, he actually had a paper route but was so lazy he didn’t collect the money he earned.
- Tom’s experience in a startup gave him an early education in getting his butt kicked.
- What you build your self esteem on matters. Don’t be foolish enough to pride yourself on being right.
- Having a fixed mindset will always hold you back.
- When you run into an obstacle, you have two choices: You can remove yourself from the situation or you can find a way to feel good.
- Are you acting in a way that aligns with your goals?
- To achieve your goals, you have to first decide exactly what they are.
- You can change what you build your self esteem around. Instead of focusing on being right, focus on finding the right answer.
- Closing the skills gap is painful but very necessary.
- If you have a growth mindset you know you can acquire those skills.
- If you want to be truly anti-fragile, when people attack you for being wrong you have to look at it as an opportunity to get better.
- The more times you fall on your face, the stronger you get.
- What matters most is the acquisition of skills.