Eliminate Your Limits: How to be More Successful, Wealthier and Happier with Carrie Campbell and Brian Grasso at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Do you ever get the feeling you are holding yourself back but don’t know what to do to change it? You can get the best seed in the world, but it needs to be in the right soil to grow.
How would you like to eliminate your limits?
Carrie is a clinical counselor with 20 years of experience working with, among others children with special needs. Brian has a PhD, comes from the sports training industry, and has coached over 20,000 athletes so far. Together they host a daily Facebook show called “Brian and Carrie In Morning.”
- Do you ever get the feeling you are holding yourself back but don’t know what to do to change it?
- You can get the best seed in the world, but it needs to be in the right soil to grow.
- It’s not just about the business or money, it’s about the whole person.
- There are four basic exercises you can do to begin eliminating your limits.
- People generally listen when someone is speaking but when they go home, they rarely follow through.
- Entrepreneurs are really good at wearing a mask and pretending because they don’t have the tools they need to do the work.
- Count your wins. The human brain has evolved to be negative. We retain, react, and remember negativity with a lot more intensity than positivity.
- The whole purpose of happiness is to be happy for a reason.
- Entrepreneurs are great at counting money, but less good at counting the little wins that add up to a good life. Progress, not perfection.
- You have to review your direction every single day. If you’re in a relationship, are you on the same page and going in the direction with your partner?
- We talk to ourselves more harshly than we would let anyone talk to us. Language leads to actions.
- Imagine your outcome. In your unconscious mind you have a filter that is your lens that you see the world through. The bias filter is changeable. The image you keep in your mind becomes the language of your unconscious.