What must follow the perfect intro? Learn why a solid elevator pitch is critical to your ultimate success in today’s episode of the Genius Network Podcast.
In this episode, Summer Felix-Mulder shares her three-step formula for engaging and attracting high-paying clients. She’ll reveal the biggest mistake entrepreneurs make when selling and how to make an offer that’s impossible to misunderstand – and even harder to refuse. Summer and Joe will also share the secrets to earning lifelong clients authentically, effectively, and with the best team by your side.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
If you think elevator pitches are a thing of the past think again. Learn how to sell solutions to the right problems in a way that’s impossible to misunderstand in today’s episode of the Genius Network podcast.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Summer in this episode:
- A simple 3-step formula for engaging audiences and attracting high-paying customers.
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when selling their products and services.
- How to make more money while making your customers’ lives 2x, 3x, even 10x better.
- The reason most businesses don’t succeed and what to do to succeed in your business.
- An easy, effective strategy for making prospects WANT what you have to offer.
- How to make your message meaningful, crystal clear, engaging, and profitable.
- Secrets for having prospects trust you and become lifelong, high-value clients.
- The Draw Shop communicates the most important messages internally and to your audience.
- The elevator pitch needs reinventing; many are terrible.
- There’s a fast and simple pitch formula.
- People don’t care about your business yet; they care about collaboration and what will make their life better.
- You need the perfect pitch to follow the perfect intro.
- As a ghostwriter, one page needs to make the reader what to turn to the next.
- Most businesses don’t succeed because they’re not selling solutions to the right problem.
- Summer asked her clients why they came back. It was because their business grew faster when people understood what they did.
- The Draw Shop perfect intro: “We make your messages impossible to misunderstand.”
- Elevator pitch components: The problem, the solution, and the transformation.
- Examples of good and bad elevator pitches.
- Elevator pitches are good for pitches, your bio, your social media, and webinars.
- When you’re inside your business it can be hard to see what you need to do strategically.