What does “culture” actually mean? Learn how to cultivate a culture that separates you from the rest in today’s episode of the Genius Network Podcast.
In this episode, Dino Watt shares how to create a magnetic environment that attracts clients and superstar employees. He’ll break down how many confuse culture with its perks and benefits and explain how businesses have used sticky culture to create die-hard fans. Dino and Joe will also reveal the 3-step persuasion process used by the most terrifying and benevolent leaders alike throughout history.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Are you confusing the perks and traits of your culture with your culture itself? Listen as Joe Polish and Dino Watt discuss how to separate your business from your competitors in today’s episode of the Genius Network podcast.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dino and Joe in this episode:
- The Culture Equation: An extraordinarily powerful method for creating and cultivating the culture you want.
- Creating a magnetic environment that automatically attracts the right team members and right-fit clients.
- The difference between the “perks” of a culture, the “traits” of a culture, and actually designing a culture.
- How to give yourself an Apple-like following that will separate your business from all of your competitors.
- Do THIS to overcome customer objections, bypass competition, and make money during a bad economy.
- One of the best ways to avoid worrying about hiring the wrong people or joining a bad partnership.
- A 3-step persuasion process used by the most terrifying (as well as benevolent) leaders in the world.
- As entrepreneurs, we first have basic needs – then encounter challenges when we grow.
- We learn what culture is but not how to build one.
- You can quantify the connection between culture and making more money.
- Traits and characteristics of a culture are not culture itself.
- Every company has a culture, no matter how small.
- Culture will always be contaminated until you clean it up.
- There are many examples of successful cultures that have a clear vision.
- A magnetic culture overcomes price, location, competition, and even pandemics.
- The culture equation can be used for good and bad.
- Genius Network is an excellent example of a great culture with big fans and support.
- You can create a culture in your home as well as in the workplace.
- In Dino’s home, they have a culture of “experience over things”.
- If people are tattooing your brand on their body, you’re doing something right!