How would your life and business be impacted if you were completely free from toxic people? In this episode, you’ll discover 3 keys to free yourself from toxic relationships, how to Appreciate Your Worth, and more with Genius Network and Strategic Coach Member Brittany Anderson.
Brittany is the COO for Sweet Financial Services and Co-Creator of Dare to Dream Enterprises. Sweet Financial is a full service financial advisory firm offering financial services to clients all over the US. Dare to Dream supports people that own businesses, women in transition, and anybody looking for a bigger future and more control over their life.
Recorded Live From a Genius Network Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Brittany in this episode:
- Appreciate Your Worth: How and why you need to live your life free of toxic people
- How just one toxic relationship can cost you $250,000 in lost productivity
- One of the most difficult (but necessary) decisions you may ever have to make in your life…
- Brittany reveals 3 keys ways to free yourself of toxic relationships and experience more freedom
- The best way to dive into your passions and spend your time with people that give you energy and excitement for life
- Is there someone in your life that you limit your time with because they drain your energy. 1:35
- A single toxic individual can cost you many hours in productive time. 2:40
- Toxic people are takers. 4:28
- Free yourself from the ties that toxic people place on you. 06:15
- “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves, grows you, or makes you happy.” -Unknown 06:55
- Break the cycle of a toxic relationships before it starts. 7:20
- There is always a positive aspect that you can focus on no matter how dark the relationship you are dealing with is. 08:45
- Focus on the gains instead of the losses. 09:10
- Decide what your freedom looks like from toxic people and act on it today. 10:10
- Take the energy you were applying to the negative situation and put it to good use. 10:20
- “I owned every second that this world could give… I swear I lived.” -One Republic 11:15