If you’ve still got your nose buried in how-to books, you’re doing something wrong. Ditch the Dummies book and learn the true formula for accelerated growth and success in today’s episode of The Genius Network Podacast with Ben Hardy, Dan Sullivan, and Joe Polish.
In this episode, you’ll hear Ben, Dan and Joe talk about why Entrepreneurs need to start asking WHO… not HOW.
You’ll also learn why this simple question and its proven formula will free up your time, take the things you hate off your plate, and transform your Business for the better.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll discover from Ben, Dan, and Joe in this episode:
- Why you never need to know “How” to achieve goals, you just need to find “WHO” can help you achieve them.
- The most important question billionaires and successful Entrepreneurs ask themselves to build incredible Businesses.
- How to free up THOUSANDS of hours, experience personal FREEDOM, and create massive success.
- Dan shares the origin of the “Who Not How” insight (PLUS: Why it gets you results and gives you an enjoyable life).
- “Remember: It’s not about you learning the ‘How’; It’s about you s____ t____ g____ so that other ‘Whos’ can do the ‘How’.”
- A secret to transforming your life in a few hours and making your future 10x bigger than your past.
- How “to-do” as much as you want simultaneously while almost NEVER experiencing overwhelm.
- “Entrepreneurs don’t do “How”; They identify the _____, get a feel for all the ____, and find ____ to do ____.”
- Why collaboration helps you create better outcomes when moving towards your most ambitious goals.
- The biggest difference in skill between an amateur achiever and a professional achiever.
- One of the easiest ways to have optimal focus in your mental state while loving what you do.
- What the happiest people on the planet do to create wealth beyond reason and total freedom.
- How to gain another 10 or 20 years of Business life and transform your thinking about your future.
- The most valuable book you can read this year (and why it will make every year after even greater).
- Dan writes a book every quarter for his Strategic Coach Clients.
- Entrepreneurs think that they have to do the “Hows” and get frustrated when they don’t hit their goals.
- Dean and Dan started a podcast called “The Joy of Procrastination”.
- Who Not How started with Dean; the solution is to know the “how” and find the “whos” to do it.
- The right “who” brings the “how” with them; seeing Business like this requires a mindset shift.
- The right “who” is an investment; it takes courage to initially hire.
- Our education system teaches us the capabilities for “how” but doesn’t teach us how to integrate “who”.
- Shortcuts and lessons are useless if you don’t actually use them.
- With collaboration, you don’t keep score and you don’t compete.
- Extend your capabilities by finding the “who” that has the capabilities you want.
- Ben tells a story of finding the “who” for co-authoring a book.
- Bigger goals require new “hows”.
- Freedom of time, money, and purpose are expanded when you follow the Who Not How formula.
- Don’t put yourself through unnecessary misery if other people can help you.
- Dan shares a story of the way factories were built for someone all by locating “whos”