Want to add more impact to your speaking? Learn the 3 power words that help you have greater impact and improve your speaking results, how to multiply the effectiveness of your events, webinars, speeches, videos, interviews, podcasts and more with Joel Weldon.
Clients have dubbed Joel Weldon “America’s Most Prepared Speaker.” Always energizing and entertaining, his presentations are jam-packed with relevance, filled with eye-opening insights and practical solutions for the audience. Whether the focus is on leadership, sales, customer service, creativity or change, each idea he presents will relate to their world, bringing them specific ways to improve what they do and how they do it.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joel in this episode:
- 3 power words that help you have greater impact and improve your speaking results
- How to multiply the effectiveness of your events, webinars, speeches, videos, interviews, podcasts and more
- 4 letter word for making your audience and customers love you even more
- A small improvement you can make to your messaging that makes a big difference
- 3 techniques for putting together transformative speeches and presentations
- Your words are tools you can use to express yourself.
- Words have great power.
- Every time you use a word it creates a mental picture.
- When you speak, everything you say is transferred to your listeners mind.
- Use “even” whenever you use the words “more” or “better.”
- Just changing a few words can have a huge impact.
- “Change” can lead to fear and uncertainty, use “improve” instead.
- Make it a great day, it’s your responsibility.
- Little things can improve your speaking impact.
- Politically correct.
- “Help, my baby!”
- The golden thread is the one sentence that summarizes what you say.
- Use more visuals but make them simple, then add humour.