Denise Gosnell, a business strategist, and attorney, has officially hacked the system. Her program, The Vacation Effect™, brings together business strategy, productivity hacking, lifestyle design and business growth best practices to enable busy entrepreneurs and business leaders to work less, make more money, grow their businesses faster and have a lot more free time.
In this episode, Denise shares how to be more efficient and productive with limited time so you can live your life like you’re on vacation while still growing a business that thrives. She explains what freedom really means and how to stop saying “someday” or “maybe” by doing, killing, or delegating the things that are wasting your time.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at next year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Who doesn’t want to make more while working less? Denise Gosnell, the creator of The Vacation Effect™ reveals how in today’s Genius Network episode.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Denise in this episode:
- Why limiting your time can help you become SUPER productive and SUPER efficient in that limited time.
- How to grow your business AND have all the free time you want to be happy and do what you want.
- The one thing that causes most entrepreneurs to feel unfulfilled that can be fixed with one simple technique.
- How to live your life like a vacation, no matter how much money you have in your bank account.
- The Faster Business Growth Formula: L___ W____ + Forced H____ E______ + More J_____
- The secret to experiencing TRUE FREEDOM (It’s probably NOT what you think).
- Working harder and putting more resources into a project isn’t the best way to grow.
- You won’t do more in less time unless you improve your productivity.
- One thing causes most entrepreneurs to feel unfulfilled.
- The secret to experiencing true freedom is not what you think.
- Entrepreneurs are disconnected with their efforts – we’re programmed to believe we should be crazy busy.
- 30-50% of entrepreneurs have an addiction and 10 million Americans work 60+ hours a week.
- Forced hyper-efficiency is what we do before vacation, but we could make that our standard way to work.
- Bring your “someday” “maybes” into today.
- Do it now, kill it, or delegate it.
- Freedom is a mindset and a decision.