Who else wants the secrets to turning fears, envy, and complaints into big goals, appreciation and doing what you love?
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Sean Stephenson in this episode:
- Why many entrepreneurs don’t love themselves and what you can do about it
- The most valuable thing you can learn about being miserable
- The story of a young woman who made a huge impact on Sean’s life
- Secrets to turning fears, envy and complaints into big goals, appreciation and doing what you love
- The Airspace of Greatness: Why Sean joined Genius Network and why you need to surround yourself with empowering people
- The cure to insecurity is S____ C_____. (This is how to always feel confident and experience more happiness)
- Sean may be known as a professional speaker, but he’s most proud about being a professional listener.
- The greatest tragedy is when a human doesn’t love being them.
- If you don’t love yourself, it doesn’t matter how productive you are, how much money you have, or how many people you reach. If you don’t love being you, you’re not playing right.
- Sean counsels entrepreneurs that have been stopped when their life is falling apart and they don’t know what to do.
- There is a way to be miserable; many of us do it very well.
- To be miserable, all you need to do is focus on what you don’t want, what you don’t have or don’t like.
- Being focused on what you don’t want is like walking backward into your future.
- Focusing on what you don’t have is focusing on envy. When you are envious, you block the very thing that you want.
- Do you know how much of your life and energy you waste complaining? We need to clean that up.
- To feel amazing, flip that formula around.
- What you want are your goals. Anytime you’re in a dark space, pull out a piece of paper, and write down what you want.
- When you focus on a compelling future, you are pulled forward.
- It’s more important to have a goal than to achieve a goal.
- When you are going through a miserable time, it’s because you don’t have compelling goals.
- The opposite of envy is appreciation and gratitude.
- Find me somebody who loves everything going on in their life that wants to kill themselves. Gratitude and misery don’t hang out together.
- What do you like to do? Many people are rich and broke at the same time because they don’t spend their money on things that are fun.
- Sean moved to Arizona to be closer to the Genius Network because he wanted to be around the airspace of greatness. When you’re around greatness, good things happen.
- If you don’t like your life right now, you’re not going to like it ten years from now. If you’re not happy now, no amount of money or visibility will matter.
- If you have kids, the best thing you can do is show them what it looks like to love your life. You kids don’t listen to you, they watch you.
- There are three components to being unstoppable.
- The first step is impeccable self-care. You must protect your confidence at all costs. Work on your mind, body, and spirit, and track it. If you have income without self-care, it won’t matter. The cure to insecurity is self-care.
- The second step is to align with your life purpose. If you know why you were born, you will not need caffeine.
- The third step is to surround yourself with empowering people.
- There is always an equal amount of evidence to prove that your life sucks and that your life is a gift and a miracle.