A great conversation is timeless. Podcasting is, at it’s finest, a shared conversation.
Paul Colligan, with the help of The Genius Network, leveraged a Ten Minute Talk® shared with less than 200 people (more than seventeen hundred days ago) to hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue.
And that same conversation (and Network) continues to produce revenue for him.
To Get Paul’s Free Cheatsheet, Text “Network” to 503-966-8066
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Paul in this episode:
- What a podcast IS and what a podcast is NOT (Plus: The RIGHT way to do a podcast)
- Paul reveals his (and his clients) secret for influencing thousands of people every week
- How a Ten Minute Talk® at Genius Network can be leveraged into a podcast
- A way to reach tens of thousands of people and make hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue
- Paul’s Podcast Checklist: 7 elements of a successful podcast presentation
- Podcasts can have an exponential amount of reach compared to video.
- Podcasting is going mainstream. Apple recently announced a podcast that has exceeded over 500 million downloads and there are over 555,000 separate episodes on iTunes.
- Podcasting is not about hacking the system, the networks are beginning to retire shows that are not playing by the rules.
- Podcasting is an opportunity to have a personal conversation one to many.
- People take a podcast with them while they do other things, it’s an intimate connection that wouldn’t be possible in any other formats.
- Podcasting is, at it’s finest, a shared conversation.
- A great conversation is timeless. You don’t have to be a great interviewer to share a great conversation.
- Your content doesn’t have to be amazing, it just has to be relevant.
- The difference between a one-to-one conversation and a one to many conversation is just the tech involved.
- Begin strategically sharing a conversation via podcasting and enjoy the results.