Do you know how to build a bigger company while becoming a better human in the process? Dave Asprey, author and founder of Bulletproof, reveals how to scale while optimizing your own performance in today’s Genius Network episode.
Dave Asprey, the founder of Bulletproof and “lifestyle guru” (according to Men’s Health), knows what it takes to scale a multimillion-dollar company from the ground up. From simple decision-making techniques to the process of finding star players, Dave has created strategic solutions for the areas of business that break most people.
In this episode, Dave shares the biology of scaling, how to optimize our brain and body so we perform at our best, and what to do to get the most out of Genius Network.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dave in this episode:
- The Biology of Scaling Your Company: Grow Faster, Make Your Company Healthier, and Become More Profitable
- Why most entrepreneurs get stuck scaling their companies (What you can do to succeed)
- A simple technique you can use that reveals the right decision to make in almost any situation
- What Dave does to make quality business decisions quickly and without struggle
- Strategies for leading a team of star players that will help scale your company
- How to find the right foods to supercharge your energy, help your body work better and improve your thinking
- The key to becoming a better leader, a better spouse and a better human being
- Dave recommends his favorite (and best) resources for building and growing your company
- The biggest secret to having cognitive endurance, mental sustainability and 10x more energy
- Dave shares the #1 thing you can do to get the most out of Genius Network
- If your system isn’t working properly, your willpower system isn’t either.
- Most entrepreneurs hit a wall at some point and need to support a system that’ll create and execute.
- You’re wired to run away from, kill or hide from scary things, eat, and reproduce.
- Your company is powered by you, so optimize your energy and focus to power what you want.
- People who want to scale must eat right and refocus their energy on creating.
- You must always do something in the realm of personal development.
- Everyone over 40 has mitochondrial disfunction – there are things to do to minimize this.
- You can make quality decisions that are intuitive, conscious and rational when you are in a space of optimized energy and focus.
- We spend energy in areas that don’t serve us; if we eliminate those areas we can use that energy to grow and create.
- Find foods that work for you – and those foods aren’t for everyone across the board.
- Focus on your body’s health so your brain can function better.
- As a company scales, it pulls away from you energetically (as it should).
- Entrepreneurs get stuck being the fearful and “overbearing mom” to the company.
- The biggest secret to scaling is stepping back and letting the company do what it does.
- Inject culture into your business as it scales and invest in your team’s wellbeing.
- Let go and lead.