Discover the concepts of Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy Seals, and Maverick Scientists are Revolutionizing the Way we Live and Work with Steven Kotler.
Steven Kotler is a journalist, entrepreneur, and NY Times Best Selling Author.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Steve in this episode:
- Why Steve wrote his new book “STEALING FIRE: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work”
- The $4 Trillion Dollar Underground Economy: Hacking consciousness to live a richer, more productive, more satisfying life
- The most shocking thing Steven learned about the Navy SEALs
- How to increase your productivity by as much as 500% (This is based on a 10-year study done by McKinsey & Company)
- What It Takes to Achieve the Impossible: How high performers are turning science fiction into science fact
- Steven talks about the extraordinary power of ecstasis states
- The Neurobiology of Flow and States: What top level of performers are doing to alter their consciousness
- The connection between MDMA, surfing, meditation and skydiving in healing trauma
- A mental Kung-Fu move for turning anxiety into excitement in an instant
- What the world’s most elite organizations do to generate group flow and produce superior results
- The Enemies of Flow: What we do that keeps us from experiencing high energy states and what we can do instead to experience more flow
- Steven discusses bonding states that produce massive cooperation and world changing collaboration
- A morning routine that can transform you into a more innovate, calm, grateful person
- The evolutionary reason why we pursue altered states
- If you’re feeling tired, stressed, anxious, overwhelmed, sad or depressed, do this to change how you feel fast…
- Decoding Mystical Experiences: The research behind out-of-body experiences, oneness experiences, near-death experiences and more
- The best thing you can do right now to unlock and tap into higher levels of performance, cooperation and creativity
- One of the greatest realizations Steven has had in his career
Get Steven’s New Book:
This post contains affiliate links through which we receive compensation.