Leave them breathless – create powerful content that spreads like wildfire using free tools that you already have access to – with Sean Stephenson.
Sean was born with a rare bone condition that stunted his growth and left him in a wheelchair due to fragile bones. Despite these challenges, Sean has taken a stand for a quality of life that has reached millions of people around the world. As a board certified therapist, Sean uses humor and compassion to develop a fun environment where individuals open their hearts and minds for lasting empowerment to occur.
If you would like access to the full video presentation, the special resources, and show notes for this episode please visit GeniusNetwork.com/48.
Recorded live at the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Sean in this episode:
- How to create powerful content that spreads like wildfire using free tools that you already have access to.
- A simple 3-step framework that helped Sean get over a quarter billion views online.
- The 3-foot giant shares what the ultimate freedom really is so that you can have an abundant and fulfilling life.
- Write down your three initials, this is a new network you should be aware of 2:55
- Television is scared. 4:35
- “You are now the network.” -Sean Stephenson 4:45
- Social media has changed the media world. 4:55
- Phenomenal content will spread your message. 5:50
- The viral message content blueprint. 6:00
- How do I get them to laugh? 6:45
- How can I get them to cry? 7:15
- How can I get people to rethink their life? 7:50
- You need to shift your mindset and build your confidence. 9:10
- Can you love your life amidst your pain? 9:35
- You can focus on challenges as burdens or as opportunities to grow. 12:05
- “Purpose doesn’t make them pain go away, but it does give us fuel to move through those dark days.” -Sean Stephenson 12:20
- The human mind’s job is not to make you feel good but to solve problems. 12:30