How To Make Your Competition Irrelevant with Eric Douay at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
How would your business change if you made your clients so happy with your products and services they never think of leaving you? In this episode Eric shares how he has implemented The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman within his business to serve his clients and deliver a WOW experience.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Eric Douay in this episode:
- How to make your clients so happy with your products and services they will never think of leaving you
- 5 simple strategies for bonding more deeply with your clients and making them fall in love with you and your company
- Use THESE types of words when talking to clients if you want to increase your revenue and have your clients spending more and more often…
- 15 actionable ideas you can start using immediately to outperform and out-service your competitors
- Eric reveals the secrets to attracting, wowing, and keeping your clients for life from a company that has done a billion dollars in transactions
- The Essence of WOW is the answer.
- Delivering good products, offering good rates, and providing great customer service is merely a prerequisite for being in business these days.
- If you want your business to soar and not just survive you have to keep them coming back over and over.
- Dating is a great model to look to when thinking about the relationship between your business and your customers.
- The Five Love Languages are: Gifts, Words of Appreciation, Quality Time, Physical Touch, and Acts of Service.
- Knowing what language to use with someone requires some work, you have to do some research and really get to know your customer.
- The physical component of the gift is not the most important thing, the time and care you put into it matters most.
- When you practice the languages of love with your client your competition becomes irrelevant.
- Never take your clients for granted, phone calls, emails, or written cards stating your appreciation can go a long way.
- When you invest time into your client it allows you to get to know them better as human beings and not just customers.
- If you like to hug your clients, you can!
- There is nothing better than talking through your client’s concerns in the comfort of their office.
- Referring prospects to your clients, offering expert advice, or sponsoring client-related events is a great act of service.
- We spend countless hours courting our clients and then as soon as they make the first transaction, we forget about them. You have to fall in love all over again with your client.
- When is the last time you wowed your clients?