Smart and savvy people do 5 things to protect themselves during family and/or personal crises. They are also the 5 most important things you can do to grow and protect your wealth.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Mary Jane in this episode:
- 5 simple steps you can take to right now to get physically healthier
- Mary reveals the 5 most important things you can do to grow and protect your wealth
- What smart, savvy people do to protect themselves during family and/or personal crises
- How to give yourself peace of mind without putting your business and mental state at risk”
- Health issues will likely happen to almost everyone, and that includes you.
- When you get the call that a loved one has fallen ill, how do you keep your business running? It all comes down to the steps you’ve put in place to make sure you’re ok.
- You don’t need to be a world class strength trainer to get it right. It’s simply about doing the things that don’t cause friction.
- Drink more water, stand more and sit less, get more quality sleep.
- You have to create quality sleep. You have to be intentional about sleep by reducing electronics or adding in exercise. If you do not master sleep, there is research to suggest that it will ultimately affect your brain.
- Take care of your digestion and start using fish oil.
- Don’t forget strength training, everyone needs a gym.
- If you marry well, and that doesn’t mean money, it will contribute to better health and more wealth.
- Hire a financial advisor that is going to guide you.
- Hire well in your own business, and then once you’ve done that, delegate. If you can’t let go, that is your first exercise for this year.
- Create a source of passive income and automate the process. Once you get that call, you will not be able to attend to your business and you don’t want to have finances be an issue at the same time.
- Wills are for when you die, they will not help you when you are alive. Powers of attorney need to be in place before they become necessary.
- Make sure you have insurance for yourself and your business in case you need to step away suddenly.
- A health crisis can bring out the worst in people, there is one in every family. If you think there isn’t, it’s probably you. Address the problems now, before they can potentially tear your family apart in a crisis.
- Protect your business today for tomorrow.