Creating A Genius Day With Paul Hoffman at Joe Polish’s Genius Network Annual Event
Do you know how to create a genius day? Would you like the secret to creating anything you want in your life?
Paul Hoffman is an internationally known speaker, author, trainer, coach and transformational musician. He is the CEO, visionary and Chief Creative Officer of The Success Creation INstitute, Success Songs LLC, Paul Hoffman Music Inc and Blue Music and Sound Design.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Paul in this episode:
- How To Create A Genius Day: The Secret To Creating Anything You Want In Your Life
- What a Genius Mindset is and how to use it to make yourself stronger and more creative
- The Man With No Legs: Paul tells the story of a defining moment in his life…
- One important question you should ask yourself to create a more supportive environment around you
- 6 D’s for creating amazing success in your life and a 3-step system for achieving your goals
- The key to accomplishing more by doing less, innovating with a higher purpose and contributing your greatest gifts
- Creating success is about a mindset about success. It’s about one day at a time.
- There is a genius mindset and we all have it.
- The genius mindset is about greatness and doing everything with excellence.
- In order to get things done, you have got to say no. When you say no to something that isn’t working for you, you are saying yes to something else.
- When you innovate from a higher purpose, you are contributing to the betterment of the planet.
- Your plan has to be based on your strength. Do what you do best.
- If what you dream wasn’t already inside of you, how could you even dream it?
- Your inner reality is always going to create your outer circumstance.
- You have to be mindful and conscious of your thoughts, success is an inside game.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, how else will you learn? Perseverance and resolve are necessary for a great day.
- Are you creating a life with people that inspire and empower you or people that drain you?
- Who do you need to let go of so that you can let new people into your life?
- The genius traits are: Dedicated, Determined, Driven, Disciplined, Devoted, and Dependable. With all six traits you will create amazing things in your life.
- The time when you give up and don’t want to do something is the perfect time to do that thing.
- You can’t blame other people for what is happening in your life.
- The perfect day includes preparing, planning, focusing, and reviewing.
- Life is either or. Either you are going to do something or you are not.
- We all have habits, some are really good and some are terrible for you. What do you do everyday that gets you into a mindset of success?
- Life is what you make, not what anybody else makes it.