Where does fact end and hysteria begin? Get a clear sense of what’s really going on with COVID-19 in today’s episode of the Genius Network Podcast. In this episode, Dr. Mansoor Mohammed and Joe Polish discuss how to get through this pandemic with adaptability, health, and a level head. Dr. Mansoor Mohammed will also reveal what they aren’t telling you about quarantine and what we may be doing to unknowingly increase our risk.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at this year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dr. Mansoor and Joe in this episode:
- How to differentiate hysteria and fact.
- The TRUE dangers and precautions we need to consider during this time.
- What we AREN’T thinking about when it comes to our future health.
- How to KEEP healthy while in quarantine and reduce hypertension/insulin-resistance.
- It’s hard to decipher sensationalism from seriousness right now.
- This pandemic is serious, but we don’t need to buy into the hysteria.
- The human brain is controlled by powerful neurochemicals.
- Constant stress impacts our brains – after the pandemic, our health and psyche will be permanently impacted.
- There are unique attributes of the COVID-19 virus: For one, it can enter the human cell much better than other viruses and is impacting the respiratory tract.
- The virus replicates extremely quickly: At about 1,000 more than SARS.
- The virus is replicating and leaving the body before you are even symptomatic.
- The virus is serious for 10% of people who get it – and is impacting all age ranges.
- The danger is for the 10% of our population that will get very sick, and 3% that could die.
- We don’t have enough hospital beds – our health system will crash if 10% of our population suddenly needs medical help.
- Some people do need to be isolated – but the rest of society needs to continue.
- We will overcome this and it will make us stronger.
- When we self-quarantine, we’re less mobile, getting less sun, and eating less healthy foods.
- We need vitamin D to have a strong immune response and prevent cytokine storm syndrome.
- Get sun, stay mobile, and eat healthy food.
- Hotlines for abuse, depression, and suicide are ringing off the hook.
- Longer-reaching issues due to COVID-19 need to be addressed.
- Children are being exposed to the stress and uncertainty of the times and can experience mental and psychological damage, too.
- Methylation is important in reducing inflammation – an important factor in combating coronavirus.
- Quinine is anti-inflammatory and stops the virus from getting to the cell in the first place; there are other possible drugs that could help with more studies.
- Estrogen has some beneficial qualities over coronaviruses in general.
- Make sure you have adequate levels of vitamin D – claims that vitamin D is bad were unfounded.
- Temperature changes (cold showers/hot sauna) can have profound effects on our stress levels and immune system – but know your limits.