In this Episode, you’ll discover 100 years of wisdom in 10 Minutes with Darren Hardy. Darren is a serial entrepreneur, NY Times best Selling author, keynote speaker, advisor, and former publisher of SUCCESS Magazine.
Recorded Live From the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Darren in this episode:
- The person who has impacted Darren the most both financially and personally
- The secret to living an extraordinary life full of wealth, respect, and love
- Finding what matters the most in your life (and becoming masterful at it)
- The counter-intuitive secret Steve Jobs knew about success
- What Warren Buffett said when he was asked to boil down the #1 key to success
- Wealthy, well loved, and well respected is the trifecta of success.
- Young people often overcomplicate their success, looking for more when the answers could be very simple.
- Only a few things matter… to anything.
- A few simple principles govern nearly all systems from the galaxy to the brain.
- Find your vital few functions and master them.
- Focus means saying no to the thousand things you could do … it is your key to success.
- Don’t wait until you are a hundred years old to understand that success comes from the few things that matter.