Work with Us
The Genius Network’s core focus is to build better Entrepreneurs. Our core values don’t stop at the end of the workday. They surround our lives and guide how we conduct ourselves both inside and outside of the business environment.
We are looking for a full-time Bookkeeper+ for our Tempe office location to join our exceptional team of A-Players.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- 7+ years full-charge bookkeeping experience
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Adobe Acrobat Experience with InfusionSoft or CRM software a plus
- Must have experience with and be proficient in QuickBooks desktop
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- A great culture fit will embody our Core Values:
- Meritocracy – Results and Excellence Driven, No Entitlement, Think Responsibly
- Resourceful – Keep your Eyes Wide Open, Simplify with Elegant Solutions
- Accountable – High Integrity with an Abundance Mindset, Honest, Transparent
- Connected – Care, Generous, and Giving; Always lead with Compassionate Communication, Always Reduce Suffering
- No Black Box Drivers – Demonstrate Active Learning and Listening; Be a Team Player, Proactive Communication
- Health, Wealth and ELF – We Strive for Efficiency and Productivity; We Believe when we have Health and Wealth, everything else in life simply will be more ELF. Easy, Lucrative, and Fun.
- Responsible for recording all financial transactions
- Reconcile bank, credit card transactions and merchant accounts on a weekly basis
- Complete weekly cash dashboard
- Complete month end book close
- Report to CFO
- Process mail on a daily basis, including sorting, opening, classifying and preparing shipments when necessary
- Ability to manage daily office operations including but not limited to: organizing, calls, filing, errands, and office supply management and inventory.
- Payroll and 401k processing
- Monthly Sales Tax reporting
- Annual filing of 1099 forms
- Commission reporting
- Processing and on-boarding of new employees
- Assist office staff with monthly customer meetings/conferences
- Implementation and maintenance of office accounting procedures
THE POSITION / JOB FUNCTIONS:>