Why do most businesses fail? They don’t have enough people buying from them. In this episode, you’ll discover the unique methods to get people to buy more of what you have to offer, 3 Strategies that have created over a billion dollars in business, daily habits for greater freedom, and more in this sit-down interview and discussion with Joe Polish, Dean Graziosi and Brendon Burchard.
Brendon is a NY Times Best Selling Author, one of the world’s top high-performance coaches, and one of the most watched, viewed and quoted experts in personal development history.
Dean Graziosi is partners with Joe Polish on Genius X and is one of the top success trainers of our generation. He’s a multiple New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, and expert trainer on LIVE TV and on stage, influencing millions of people with his success habits and education in real estate and personal development.
Recorded Live From the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean and Brendon in this episode:
- Dean and Brendon reveal how they’ve been able to sell millions of books, generate billions of views, and become two of the most successful thought leaders on the planet.
- Dean shares his top 3 marketing strategies that have helped him sell over a billion and a half dollars in info products.
- Brendon reveals his automated marketing funnel that is currently printing money and how you can start using it to make more money
- 3 daily habits that both Dean and Brendon swear by every single day (If you integrate them into your life, they could make you an additional $250,000 this year.)
- Dean shares a secret shopper strategy he used to find out how his customers were feeling every step of his funnel. By adjusting four small tweaks in his funnel he made millions more.
- One tactical marketing strategy that made Brendon Burchard 2.3 million dollar in 72 hours.
- Dean goes into depth on how people buy from you when they feel understood…not when they understand you.
- Learn how to make your customer feel understood so that you become their obvious choice.
- Joe introduces two marketing geniuses that have impacted millions – one has done over a billion in business with his brand and the other has generated millions of followers 1:07
- Every day, MILLIONS of people watch, read, or listen to them online 2:03
- The Genesis of Growth.com 2:59
- Who is Dean Graziosi? 3:26
- Who is Brendon Burchard? 8:04
- The content you create is always out here producing results for you. 10:40
- “Don’t just think about all the lives you’ve touched, integrate it.” -Brendon Burchard 12:50
- If you don’t allow yourself to feel the win you won’t be as confident about your work as you should be. 13:30
- Many people would benefit more by going to a three day seminar than attending a semester of college. 15:15
- “You can have the best product in the world but if you don’t know how to market it, good luck.” -Joe Polish 16:05
- Entrepreneurs often get deeply involved in creating the product and treat marketing as a secondary process. 17:30
- None of the systems matter if you don’t understand the mind of your prospect. 19:00
- “No preparation, no perfect script, no perfect slides, will outperform authenticity and passion.” -Dean Graziosi 19:50
- Love your product so much that you are doing a disservice to your prospect by not selling them. 21:00
- Live inside the mind of your client. 21:25
- Finish conversations that your clients and prospects are having, not that you’re having. 22:15
- People need to feel understand, not that they understand you. 22:55
- “If you’re not running a Facebook video ad to a page selling something for $49 or $97, you’re not marketing yet.” -Brendon Burchard 27:15
- “You’re job as marketers is to raise your audience’s ambition.” -Brendon Burchard 29:30
- Permission marketing is not effective anymore, the culture has changed. 31:30
- You have to watch someone do your thing to truly understand their struggles. 34:00
- Specifically describe something that you’ve seen people struggling with. 35:30
- The best copy for your business will be written by your audience. 37:55
- If you don’t understand how your client feels as they go through your funnel you’re doing a disservice to your bottom line. 42:00
- “Own your morning.” -Brendon Burchard 48:55
- Brendon’s morning routine and daily rituals 49:10
- Dean Graziosi’s daily routines and rituals 51:45
- Lower the level of gratitude. 53:40
- Switch what you have to do today to what you get to do today. 54:15
- Honour the struggle. 56:10