In this Episode, you’ll Discover 7 Success Habits for Building a Profitable Business, the most valuable thing you can do to sell more of your products or services, where to find the most effective marketing strategies in the world and more with Genius Network Member and GeniusX Co-Creator Dean Graziosi.
Dean Graziosi is one of the top success trainers of our generation. He’s a multiple New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, and expert trainer on LIVE TV and on stage, influencing millions of people with his success habits and education in real estate and personal development.
Recorded Live from the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean in this episode:
- Dean shares 7 success habits for building a profitable business
- The most valuable thing you can do if you want to sell more of your products and services
- Why you should never build your business based on what people need (Do THIS instead…)
- A step-by-step process for making your customers fall in love with your business
- The “Camp Out” Strategy: How to align with your prospects and clients so they buy more from you
- Where to find the most effective marketing strategies and techniques in the world
- Love your product or service so much you feel obligated to share it. (3:38)
- People buy what they want, not what they need. (04:45)
- It’s all about how people FEEL about your business at every stage.
- Don’t think you know what’s best for your prospect or client. Work to understand what they need and want (06:49)
- Find marketing ideas from anything or anywhere. (7:55)
- Know how your client’s feel and think. (8:38)
- As business expands and things change, “Go back to the core.” (9:35)
- “People buy from you, learn from you, love you, when they feel understood.” (10:25)
- Don’t focus on making people understand you, work on understanding them. (10:35)