Kevin Kauffman knows the secret to hiring the right people. As the CEO and co-founder of Group 46:10 Network, a real estate company, Kevin employs over 50 salespeople and 12 support staff. Over the past 10 years, he has hired more than 200 people to constantly elevate his business – and it’s working.
In this episode, Kevin Kauffman discusses an easy, lucrative, and fun recruiting system – and sheds light on why entrepreneurs hire the wrong people.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Kevin in this episode:
- Hiring Talent: A Better System For Hiring The Right People and Growing Your Business
- How Kevin went from $800,000 a year topline revenue to $4.5 million in only 3 years
- The one big mistake entrepreneurs make that causes them to hire the wrong people
- What to do when you hit a ceiling of achievement and the one thing you must do to break through to your next level
- A strategy that turns hiring nightmares into a painless process where you consistently hire great people
- The E.L.F. recruiting pipeline – it exists!
- If you hit a ceiling of achievement, you’re missing a relationship.
- Nothing good comes from hiring out of pain.
- Nurturing key relationships and leveraging talent is a must for business growth.
- Recruiting and hiring is a process – not an event.
- Ongoing recruiting: Finding the right relationships through daily conversation and networking.
- Don’t sell the job. Recruit based on talent.
- Trust your coach. You can’t do it alone.
- It doesn’t have to hurt –an ongoing strategy makes it easy.
- With each connection, consider if they are a potential client, employee, business partner, etc.