Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jason in this episode:
- 299 Seconds A Day: How To Supercharge Your Creativity, Lower Your Stress and Increase Your Mental Clarity
- A simple tool that has been scientifically proven to give you greater energy, improve sleep and slow aging
- Jason reveals the three elements of Eastern medicine and the power of Zen Wellness
- “You can solve 50% to 80% of your emotional problems just by learning how to b______ c_______.”
- How to become less reactive, experience more happiness and feel more relaxed and peaceful
- Meditation has scientifically proven benefits; it helps you tap into creativity, energy, mental clarity, and increases dopamine in the brain.
- Meditation assists with sleep, lowers blood pressure, and increases compassion.
- The space between action and reaction expands with meditation.
- Meditation makes you better at your best; it’s benefits are ones you cannot buy.
- Meditation is a learned skill; be aware with little to no brain chatter.
- The Zen Wellness meditation training: Sit, stand, and move.
- The snow globe analogy: Allow yourself to settle and get clear, like a snow globe after it’s shaken.
- Learn and practice the “off” switch; focus on the silence between sounds.
- Jason’s music assists with meditation by regulating the heart, breath, and thoughts.
- From stillness comes creativity and regulation of emotion.
- 03:14 – 03:33 – The exercise.
- 07:37 – 08:33 – On music and the breath.
- 10:30 – 10:43 – On stillness, creativity, and when to meditate.